to Buy CJ750:
is a very important page cause you probably have read
tons of information, done your research though some
of it might be confusing, anyway you are ready to take
a leap and buy a Chang Jiang 750 sidecar and need to
know the next steps. Make sure you read How
to Buy FAQ and it will save you lots of hassles
you are in Beijing:
by our shop and see what Chang Jiang 750 sidecars we
have. Most of the time the Chang Jiang 750 sidecars
in our showroom is already bought because we customize
all of our Chang Jiang 750 sidecars based on our customers
request. For an appointment give us a call at: 13501139682
Decide on your budget, newly licensed Chang Jiang 750
or preowned 2004 or new 2012
2) Decide the style you like, pinstripe, pearl dust,
3) Pay deposit (usually 5,000 to 10,000RMB)
4) Takes a few days to transfer title, items needed
are your passport with valide visa, residence permit
and business card.
5) Pick up sidecar and make final payment.
6) For custom restorations, work will only commence
when all documents are completed.
7) If you do not know how to ride, you may arrange for
your research carefully as there are many websites that
make all sorts of claims about being exclusive or slapping
the word PLA on everything like it was going out of
stock. Most Chang Jiang 750 sidecars are from PLA surplus
inventory, even the newer "factory" Chang
Jiang 750 sidecars are restored from PLA inventory so
most of the products are very parallel. The main difference
is who puts them together and the amount of time and
attention spent to make sure that they perform properly
and quality items such as chrome parts and a good paint
job. Most importantly be smart about the amount of money
you are getting charged, get an itemized list. Make
sure that you deal with is a shop, and not some broker
that does not even actually build bikes. There is no
need to risk more money than you need to especially
every now and then the Chang Jiang 750 officers at customs
do come out and give everyone a hard time and you never
know what you get till you get it.
Find out all your import regulation, especially Australians. You can find out which dealer's bikes are not allowed into your country ( 01 I 02 )
2) Get an itemized list of what you are going to get
from the dealer with itemized cost.
3) Make payment for Chang Jiang 750 sidecar, terms are
different for each vendor.
4) Payment for shipping can be arranged directly to
shipper or paid to dealer when ready to ship, it is
best to let your dealer handle the shipping arrangements.
5) You will get bill of laden after Chang Jiang 750
sidecar is loaded onto boat.
6) Get all documents for the Chang Jiang 750 before
it arrives. Read our export
FAQ to find out what documentations you have.
7) Find an import customs broker.
8) Get a trailer to hual the Chang Jiang 750 sidecar
home or bring some tools and gas and you can ride it
out of the box.
READY TO BUY?
for banking details.